Pajamas and sleepwear as Valentine’s gifts don’t sound all rosy-sweet romantic but so didn’t teddy bears, chocolates (earlier) and i-pods until sometime ago. But have these become a rage or what? Thanks to the impulse of breaking out of those clichés, V Day gift conventions and old school customs, these not-so regular gifts have become quite a fad! Blame it on the society, technology or the human tendency to adopt and adapt to changes.
So is it still too long a shot for pjs and cuddly sleepwear accessories to be present in the list of most popular Valentine’s gifts? If it’s so, then we are probably ahead of the time, because what we found in pajamas is a worthy romantic thread lurking under all that cuteness. Let’s see what makes pajamas a potential love tart for your sweetheart.
- Pajamas are comfy so is love
- Valentine’s Pjs are great to spend the time together – That’s what love is all about being together.
- Wearing matching his and her pajamas is romantic, sweet and oh-so cute (and not at all tacky as you’d have thought) – If you love then why not show it?
- Celebrating love in sexy sleepwear (and may be lingerie) and turning up the heat on Valentine’s is well what is needed – Steaming things up is not at all bad for lasting love.
- Pajamas let you cuddle up even more!
There are other umpteen reasons to put Valentine’s pajamas and cute V – Day gifts on your list. If you got the CD with romantic songs for him, then getting him some comfy men’s boxers or men’s pajamas would be great too! He will enjoy the collection more in comfort and coziness! Or why not pierce her heart with some adoringly elegant women’s pajamas and give her a cute reason to take the day off from cares and concerns.
Our verdict – Pajamas and sleepwear are as romantic as the stars blinking against the dark velvet stretch! Find out what else gets the harp swooning with SleepyHeads.com collection of exclusive Valentine’s pjs and gifts.